Zoo Corporation (the Company) is not responsible for any failure by Yomoyomo.jp (the Service, hereunder) and any damage or losses that have been caused by the Service.
This Service displays phonetic reading of texts of a specified URL automatically.
The Company and the Service are not responsible for the contents of a specific URL or web site.
The copyright of the contents of a specific URL or web site belongs to the owner(s) of the web site.
The Service doesn't involve human help providing phonetic reading of the texts or web sites.
Therefore the company is not responsible for inaccuracy and inappropriateness of phonetic reading or word analysis rendered automatically.
The Company is not responsible for and is not liable to anybody for any problems, losses or damages that might have been caused by the texts or sites to which the Service was applied.
Without an advanced notice, the Company may discontinue or terminate the Service and may change or delete some or all of the content of the Service's site.
The Company is not responsible for the contents of the linked sites to the Service and is not liable for any problems, losses or damages that have been caused by the linked sites.
The Company is not responsible for accuracy and reliability of the information contained in the Service's site.
Your use of the Service is at your sole risk.
- These terms apply to all conducts and usage by all users that use Yomoyomo.jp (the Service, hereunder) provided by Zoo Corporation (the Company).
1 Scope of and changes to terms
- You may use all services available at this site free of charge.
(All services available at this site shall be called the "Service" hereunder.)
- The Company makes no warranty whatsoever regarding the use of the Service.
And the Company is not responsible for any damages that result from the use of the Service.
- When one of the following terms applies, the Company, under certain circumstances and without prior notice, may change, cancel or terminate a part or all of the Service.
- When this site requires changes or regular maintenance.
- When a natural disaster or state of emergency or the possibility of such event prevents or stops operation of the Service.
- When the Company find it necessary to stop or halt the Service.
- The Company is not responsible for any losses or damages that result from the stoppage of a part or whole of this site.
- The Company strives to provide the accurate information and reliable Service, but does not guarantee the following.
You agree to use the site and information gained from the site at your own risk.
- Usefulness, accuracy, appropriateness, reliability, safety, legality, currentness, truthfulness of the information in the site including, but not limited to the information gained from the links of the site
- Contracts you may sign with the third party, including a sales or purchase contract you may sign with online sales sites, based on the information gained from the site
- The possibility to meet your requirements completely
- There will be no disruption or error or cancellation of the Service
- Products, positions or information you gain from the site will fulfill your expectations and meet your requirements
- Opinions and behaviors of the users of this site will not infringe upon the third party's rights
- Emails related to or contents of the Service will not contain any computer virus or harmful software.
- The Company is not responsible any losses or damages including, but not limited to monetary or mental losses or damages, that result from the use of this site.
- The Company is not responsible for the following:
- Any damages or losses that result from the downloaded materials from the links of this site or the contents of the links
- Any damages or losses that, despite the Company's best efforts to prevent them, result from the unexpected change made by the third party or computer virus added by the third party to the Service
- You agree not to do the following while using the Service.
- To impersonate any person or entity and email as such
- To use the Service against its rules
- To use the Service for commercial purposes without a prior written consent from the Company
- To change or edit the contents of the Service without the Company's prior permission
- To upload, post, email, or transmit any materials that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment. To upload, post, email, or transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized "junk mail","spam","chain letters","pyramid schemes", or any other form of solicitation
- To upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party
- To harm, invade or damage the privacy and honor of the Company and others.
- To upload, post, email, or transmit any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable
- To register someone else's false name, address, email address, telephone numbers and fax numbers intentionally
- To harm or annoy the Company and others
- Any other conducts that are illegal or may deemed illegal
- The Company, when finds user(s) against the Service's rules and determines their conducts inappropriate to the Service, may take necessary actions including, but not limited to lawsuits against such users or entity.
- When any conducts by users found in Section 1 above caused losses or damages to the Company or the third party, users will be responsible for monetary compensation including, but not limited to legal costs.
6 Information of users
- In order to improve the Service and collect user data, the Company may obtain access logs ("Users' information" hereunder).
The Company may share collected data from Users' information with sponsors.
7 System requirements for the Service
8 Governing law and jurisdiction